Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Telecom Researcher -- Fortune 100 Client

Recruiter for Great Plains Technical Services. We work with a Fortune 100 client, and that client is in immediate need of a telecom researcher. I have been looking at some of the telecommunications bills that have passed fairly recently, and decided to reach out to Legislative Assistants and Directors to see if I could find someone that has the kind of experience my client is looking for to fill this position. This position can be a remote position, as the Research Assistant can work from home doing market and competition research. I would appreciate any input you have in this matter. If you know someone who has this type of experience, please give them my information. I would love to speak with them. Thank you in advance for your help. Best Regards, Vickie King Great Plains Technical Services 6580 W 95th St. Overland Park, KS 66212 Ph. (913)754-8870 Email: VickieKing@hotjobs4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment