NACS Products & Services Manager
• The National Association of Convenience Stores seeks to fill the following position:
Position: Products & Services Manager
Department: NACS Member Services
• Be versed in the entire suite of NACS Products and Services
• Assist in the development and execution of marketing efforts to promote NACS Products and Services
• Interface with NACS Retailer and Supplier members as well as non-members
- Drive communications process to sell NACS Products and Services to members and non-members
• Identify and exploit typical and unique sales channels to meet sales goal expectations
- Identify methods or processes to improve sales and | or streamline processes.
• Identify new products, services, and other revenue streams
• Manage the order fulfillment process and interface with fulfillment services
• Communicate suite of NACS Products and Services to internal NACS Staff
• Other duties as determined in the normal course of business
This position will draw upon the following skills;
• Ability to work alone or as a member of a team to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to effectively market to retailers and suppliers to:
o Identify and follow up on leads
o Sell products
o Recruit members to attend NACS events
o Recruit operators to become members
• Good oral, written, and computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and netForum
• Ability to present to and sell prospective customers in person, via webinars, conference calls, and in other settings
Initial annual salary of approximately $41,000-$47,000 based on experience, in addition to health care benefits, paid vacation, sick leave, commuter benefits, and 401(k) benefits.
This position requires approximately 10-15% travel.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to Douglas Spencer, Director – Products & Services, 1600 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314, email@example.com
NACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis. All applicants will be considered for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected status.