20 year old small software firm in Alexandria seeks an Office Manager. Responsibilities include general office maintenance, travel scheduling, ordering supplies, HR work, security maintenance, and some reception.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm.
Position offers $40k to start, 30 days paid leave, full medical and dental benefits, and SEP.
• Organizes and manages daily office operations and procedures
o Purchasing of equipment and supplies
o Reception and secretarial duties
o Benefits administration
• Assists in the processing and administration of clearance documentation of cleared employees
• Schedules all travel for principals
• Maintains all company finances including, but not limited to
o Accounts payable and receivable
o Most county and state taxes
o Job costing
• Processes payroll
• Organizes all details for annual trade show
• Assists in marketing and advertisement as needed
• High School degree is accepted, but College degree is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and QuickBooks
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be eligible for government security clearance
If interested, please email Ann Croft at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a resume and list of at least three references. Applicant must be willing to allow for a credit check and be able to start on April 26th.