This position is based in Washington, D.C. Metro Area
The area: Business Development, Political & Corporate Sales
The Political & Corporate Sales team plays a critical role in growing Tele-Town Hall’s political and corporate related business. Our culture mirrors that of a start-up, as we're working to promote mass conferencing technology. We are a group of high-performing, like-minded team players that thrive on individual autonomy, product mastery and operational excellence.
The role: Sales Representative, Political & Corporate Sales
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling Tele-Town Hall’s mass conferencing services into the political and corporate segments. In this role, you will become an expert on the Tele-Town Hall services, and a critical player in the acquisition and targeting of new clients. This role is ideal for self-motivated candidates with excellent sales and interpersonal skills, who can coordinate closely with cross-functional counterparts in sales and account management.
Requirements for Consideration:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
· At least 2–5 years sales related experience
· Capitol Hill experience is a plus
· Located in the DC Metropolitan Area
· Proven success in cold calling and field sales. You MUST be comfortable on the phone and making 30+ calls a day in order to achieve a target.
· Strong communication skills and ability to secure new clients by presenting customized solutions.
· Strong knowledge of political & corporate market needs.
· Extremely proactive and organized with a track record of success in a team environment.
· Proficiency with Salesforce.com or similar software preferred.
Responsibilities of Position:
· Be responsible for the entire sales process from first contact to close
· Effectively manage sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term client relationships.
· Present and articulate advanced product features.
· Close sales and achieve monthly targets by having a results oriented mindset
· Assist in the creation of marketing and sales materials
· Assist in the operational set up of your clients events
· Reach quarterly goals in the political market
· Create a sales program for the corporate environment
Tele-Town Hall, LLC is a later stage start-up company, focused on innovation and smart business practices. But even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel offering a flexible work schedule based on sales results. At Tele-Town Hall, LLC we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide competitive compensation packages that can be comprised of a competitive base salary, commission on a per event basis, 401K Safe Harbor matching, health insurance, long and short term disability along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Tele-Town Hall team members thrive in high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
All interested applicants can send résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for all your help.
Tele-Town Hall, LLC™
(Patent Nos.: 7,852,998 & 7,944,861)
202-237-8313 ext. 108
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission may be privileged and confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.