Contact: Lindsey at Adecco, 301-468-0414. Reference the GE GR AA position.
Position Summary Administrative Assistant – GE Energy Government Relations
This role will provide outstanding administrative support to a team of headquarters-based leaders. This exciting, fast-paced environment will provide learning and growth opportunities for an outstanding professional administrator.
Job Description QUALIFICATIONS:
* Minimum of 5+ years of executive administrative experience.
* Excellent proficiency of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Team player - able to take on adhoc-assigned tasks and work flexible hours.
* Self-sufficient and self-motivated - works with little supervision, identifies opportunities and executes on projects to improve organization and efficiency of manager and team.
* Mature, personable and professional - interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy.
* Must be able to work in a very fast paced, ever changing and demanding growth environment.
*Must be able to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks.
Provide full administrative support to several managers in the GE Energy Government Relations organization.
* Organize and manage daily schedules, coordinate meetings, appointments, travel logistics and round-table logistics.
* Make travel arrangements and settle travel & living expenses, where requested.
* Interact and coordinate with all levels of GE Energy managers and assistants as well as with corporate leadership.
*Create and organize the production of all executive presentations as required.
* Processing of Energy memberships and various vendor payments via online purchasing process.
* Assist with GE’s internal organization and employee review process as needed.
* Special projects as assigned, for example, coordinate GE Energy meetings in Washington and other locations..
* Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail.
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and self-confidence.
* Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
*Strong team player
* Hill experience