Thank you for visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Employment Opportunities Web site.
The House Vacancy Announcement and Placement Service ("HVAPS") assists House Members, Committees and Leadership by posting job vacancies and maintaining a resume bank. HVAPS provides confidential referral of resumes when House offices request them. Learn more and submit your resume.»»
To apply for positions with House organizations, please follow the instructions in individual vacancy announcements. House organizations include House Officers—the Clerk, the Chief Administrative Officer, the Sergeant at Arms and the Chaplain—and the Inspector General.
- U.S. House of Representatives Job Line - (202) 226-4504
- U.S. House of Representatives vacancy announcement lists available at First Call Service Center, Longworth House Office Building, Suite B227, (202) 225-8000
- Senate Employment Information - Senate Placement Office - Room SH-116 Hart Senate Office Building, (202) 224-9167
- Job sites for Architect of the Capitol, Capitol Police and Library of Congress
- Office of Personnel Management
If you have question or comments regarding this Web site, send comments to Administrator.