ITIF Development Assistant
The Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) is seeking to hire a development assistant to help work with outside consultants to manage ITIF’s donor and prospecting network, as well as to help coordinate events and to work with the ITIF Communications team. The ideal applicant will possess excellent organization skills and good instincts.
• Help schedule and execute ITIF donor and prospecting events
• Properly maintain and expand an extensive database
• Help track and manage renewals
• Help ensure timely communication with supporters via email and phone
• Coordinate closely with outside consultants
• Assist communications director in preparing weekly email
• Assist communications director in assembling and managing press contacts
• Assist communications director in updating Policy Toolbox
• Assist communications director in updating and working with individual contributors for the ITIF Innovation Policy Blog
• Provide proof reading and editing backup on promotional materials
• Excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills
• Familiarity with current computer programs, including MS Office Suite
• Some experience fundraising and managing a donor database a plus
ITIF is a Washington, D.C.-based think tank at the cutting edge of designing innovation policies and exploring how advances in information technology will create new economic opportunities to improve the quality of life. Non-profit, and non-partisan, we offer pragmatic ideas that break free of economic philosophies born in eras long before the first punch card computer and well before the rise of modern China. Founded in 2006, ITIF is dedicated to conceiving and promoting the new ways of thinking about technology-driven productivity, competitiveness, and globalization that the 21st century demands. ITIF publishes policy reports, holds forums and policy debates, advises elected officials and their staff, and is an active resource for the media. We develop new and creative policy proposals, analyzes existing policy issues through the lens of bolstering innovation and productivity, and opposes policies that hinder digital transformation and innovation.
ITIF offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Send resume with cover letter, writing sample, and salary requirements to: Director of Personnel, ITIF, 1101 K Street, NW, Suite 610, Washington, DC, 20005. Fax (202) 638-4922; or email email@example.com. View our website at www.itif.org.