Online Advertising Associate
Skills Required – Online Media Planning, Search Engine
Marketing, Display Advertising Buying
CampaignGrid is a digital agency based in Fort Washington, PA with an office in Washington, DC (www.campaigngrid.com). The Grid is the market leader and innovator in providing data driven, hyper local, online targeting and advertising for candidates, causes and commercial clients. Founded in 2008, CampaignGrid has served over 2 billion impressions and managed digital advertising campaigns for more than 200 clients. Due to our continued rapid growth, we have an opening for an Online Advertising Campaign Manager in our Washington, DC office.
We are looking to find someone special to join our organization that is an Internet and mobile advertising expert. This person must be able to provide our clients with exceptional service by designing and planning online ad campaigns that are effective. This candidate should want to die to join a cool early stage company and change the world.
You must be a creative and energetic individual with a socially conscious, entrepreneurial mindset. The perfect candidate would have experience designing & planning online campaigns, buying online advertising from ad networks and designing and executing Google, Yahoo and Bing ad word campaigns. Proficiency in online advertising metrics is a must. Fluency in creating Social Media campaigns using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn is also a plus. Your current position might find you working as an e-campaign manager for a politician, large retailer, a successful ad network, non-profit, or a digital agency.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help design media plans for political, commercial, advocacy and non-profit campaigns.
• Purchase display and mobile advertising using Grid’s platform.
• Execute and optimize SEM campaigns using Google, Yahoo and Bing and Google analytics.
• Understand conversion tracking and how to optimize a campaign by analyzing that data exhaust to improve performance.
• Provide direction to internal graphic design resources to create client artwork and banners for advertising campaigns.
• Work with our data analytics team to create client reports that summarize their ad campaigns and the metrics around performance.
• Conduct client meetings and explain the results.
• Have strong communication skills and be very fun to be around.
• The ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent required
• 2 years experience in online advertising – either at a major publisher, ad network, ad agency or in house digital media leader.
• A proven ability to use search, display, mobile and video advertising to drive website traffic, fundraise and build lists.
• Google Ad Words Certified
• Web savvy & knowledgeable about multiple platforms
• Prior experience as a website administrator would be helpful
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Experience working for a national political campaign a plus.
• Experience working for a non-profit or advocacy group that is using the internet to raise money also beneficial.
· Natural ability to effectively communicate campaign goals, strategies and results both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
· An inquiring mind with a strong desire to learn and to better understand how consumers live their online lives.
· Keeps up to date with new and developing platforms, emerging trends and strategies within the digital space
· Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven with the ability manage and support multiple projects simultaneously
· Hands on understanding of online marketing including search, display, mobile, video and social media
Interested? Submit your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.